An outsider’s view of the essay on Walmart’s pros and cons
There is probably no person in the world who has not heard of Walmart. Stores of this brand are popular not only in the United States but also in some other countries. However, in today’s world, where primacy is gradually shifting to small but unique companies, it is increasingly possible to hear criticism against the well-known retail giant. We offer to get a fresh perspective on the network Walmart with write my essay and decide for yourself whether it is worthy of the trust of customers or has already lost its relevance to the modern world.
Why has Walmart managed to become so popular among shoppers?
It is quite difficult to imagine modern life without hypermarkets, in which you can find everything you need for a comfortable life. Walmart was a pioneer in this area, but thanks to the attention to the requirements of its customers and no fear to offer something new, it has managed to become one of the best in the market. Moreover – not only to become the first but also to keep its leadership position in the market. Until now Walmart stores attract thousands of customers and keep their confidence thanks to a number of their strengths:
- A wide range of merchandise. You can find food, care products, home and hobby products, and more. One trip to Walmart can replace shopping at several stores, which saves a lot of time and effort to find the products you need.
- Quality. The assortment at Walmart meets the regulatory requirements of the government regarding the quality of goods for consumers. Therefore, the goods purchased in this chain of stores will please their owners for a long period of time.
- Compliance with trends. Now shopping at Walmart can be done not only by visiting the store in person but also by ordering them online. There are a special Walmart mobile app, online catalog, and home delivery services, which are especially in demand and popular in the last few years.
Since Walmart is one of the most famous retailers, the company is constantly working to improve its work. In doing so, the company doesn’t just offer necessary goods – it offers value with a story.
Not everything is as smooth as it seems at first glance
Despite the fact that the Walmart chain is widespread across the country, there are those among consumers who are not very happy with their cooperation with the retail giant. In particular, opponents of the retail chain point to the following disadvantages:
- Controlling too large a segment of the market, which does not allow small companies to develop;
- Inconsistency between the company’s policies and its operations with the ethical environment and the values that customers look for in brands;
- The dissonance between the values Walmart offers and the personal values of shoppers who seek to maintain a balance between traditional and trendy views of modern commerce.
Shopping at Walmart is still one of the most affordable ways to buy the things you need in one place. But remember – the world is open to new experiences, including shopping.